Storified.Me is proud to present Storified.Talks – a platform for global women achievers to come and share their stories and Journeys with the world.
Welcome to another edition of Storified.Talks, we have an interesting lineup of 10 awesome women speakers.
- Shital Pawar – is a computer science engineer by profession. Her great passion for serving
the society and working for the people pushed her forward into pursuing a Masters in Social Work from TISS, Mumbai. Apart from her academics, Shital has also done extensive field work with different communities with marginal incomes; at both rural and urban levels. She has worked with a combination of Government institutions, NGOs, and Corporate and comes with a rich experience of four years. During her work, she has explored issues and areas concerning the Climate Change, Disasters, Urbanization, Women empowerment and Poverty among many others.
- Sonali Karande Brahma – is a Brand and Content Strategist, with 21 years of experience in creating powerful stories for advertising, brand building and communication. She thrives on ideas and writes on diverse subjects like education, parenthood, and business. She believes that every individual has tremendous potential that can be nurtured. She believes positivity can change everything for the better. She is a confirmed believer in woman power.
- Nancy Katyal – is the Lead Image Consultant & Soft Skills Coach & Storyteller at ‘The
Perfect YOU’ – a trusted organization to make the colleagues look the part through the words they speak, the clothes they wear, body language and etiquette. Nancy is a storyteller and has facilitated some very effective team events, engagement campaigns, needs evaluation sessions and workshops. Nancy is one amongst the 12 Indians listed on the International storytelling network. Recipient of REX Karmaveer Chakra Award and Global Fellowship.
- Dr. Renuka Diwan – is a scientist, inventor, teacher and an entrepreneur with more than a
dozen of international papers, patents and many awards that mark her 13 years in research. She gave up her lucrative Post Doctoral fellowship award and took the entrepreneurial plunge. It was while working as a consultant that she came face to face with the plight of debt-ridden farmers and decided to face the problem head on. This is how BioPrime AgriSolutions Pvt Ltd was born, with Dr. Renuka as founder Director of the company. She has played an instrumental role in securing the prestigious Biotech Ignition Grant (BIG) from Department of Biotechnology for the company. She has been a key team member in developing a new breed of organo-nano regulators for plant nutrition and protection. Developing new products was the first step towards eradicating the problems that plague the farmers. She works closely with rural women & farmer self-groups, NGOs, and organization to make right information and affordable, cutting edge inputs available at grassroots, with the vision to make organic agricultural profitable, sustainable with lesser inputs, irrespective of farmland size.
- Rashida Khilawala – An entrepreneur and a social impacter Rashida works in the field of intellectual branding and strategy. Rashida conducts seminars and workshops to create a positive behavioral impact on the lives of people. Get your Tickets HERE
- Renu Sakhrani – Renu Sakhrani mother of 3 children – Roshini aged 27 – Rohan 24 and
Riya 17. Born in West Africa and having had the opportunity to travel extensively – she has grown up in HKG and then migrated to Canada. She speaks 5 languages – English Sindhi Hindi Cantonese and French. She has worked in Sales, Marketing, as an Exec Secretary and now a Pranic Healer and English Tutor. She moved to India Pune 10 years ago and is a Breast Cancer Survivor. She now also counsels women on the disease when diagnosed and explains their options of treatment to them.
- Jignya Jadav – The girl who chose Chocolates over Engineering, come hear her story!
- Neha Kare Kanabar – A National Sales Capability Head by profession, A radio jockey by passion and Founder of World’ s largest and fastest growing mommy community-“UNIMO Universe of moms with 1 Lakh Plus constantly chattering MOMS”. This community
is felicitated by Facebook and has been chosen as a case study for groups. UNIMO has city wise chapters in Mumbai, Delhi , Indore, Pune ,Kolkata, Bengaluru , Dubai & Singapore. Mumbai chapter which is named as MUMO Mumbai Moms has 82000 mothers of Mumbai and PUMO Pune Moms has 6000 Plus moms. Neha is a doting mom of Twin Boys who are 10 years old .She is an Engineer & MBA who has been a guest lecturer and speaker on the panel of reputed organization and educational institutes.
- Charmi Doshi – An Artist, Actor, Teacher, Producer, Entertainer!
- Tasneem Khilawala – A believer in positive change. Have spent a lot of my time assisting and understanding people with their preconceived notions about life, fears which usually stem out of our typical cultural upbringing.